Getting ready for warmer weather? Let's shed that belly fat! Here are some great ideas for foods that will help you burn that belly fat and keep you right on track!
1. Apples. They contain pectin, a compound known to help fight colon cancer. They also include Vitamin C, beta-carotene, dietary fiber, phytosterol, flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
2. Watermelon. This fruit has significant effect on artery plaque deposition, lowering the risk of belly fat.
3. Tomatoes. Only contain 33 calories, and contains a compound that helps fight obesity.
4. Bananas. Contains a fiber called pectin, that inhibits colon cancer. Also contains Vitamin A, C, E, B6, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
5. Seafood. Contains monounsaturated fat, which help prevent belly fat.
6. Lamb. Contains Vitamin B, protein, zinc, and trytophan. Better choice that processed or canned meat. Also contains linoleic acid, which helps preent obesity. Low levels of linoleic acid lead to being overweight.
7. Tart cherries. Proven to help lower symptoms of heart disease and metabolic syndrome (belly fat). Also contain great antioxidant properties.
8. Celery. A negative calorie food, containing Vitamin C, calcium, and apigenin, which helps reduce the risk of ovarian cancer.
9. Avocados. Contains amino acid, lecithin, which helps prevent liver overload and aids the memory and helps balance weight.
10. Kelp noodles. Only 6 calories. Great substitute for regular noodles, and is very mineral rich.
Start your "warm weather" diet out on a good note! Try some of these great foods to help you shed that belly fat!
Thanks for reading our Skinny Blog! Have a great day!