Here's a list of 10 healthiest fast food choices that you should stick to, if you decide to go to a fast food restaurant. If you're trying to lose weight, stick to your diet, and watch your calories, then these choices below will be a better decision than other items on the menu. For more motivation on how to lose weight or get great tips for a healthy diet, visit skinnyjane.com and contact us with any questions!
1. Chick-fil-A grilled chicken sandwich and fruit cup. Served without mayo or creamy sauce and on a whole grain bun. Sandwich and fruit cup = 400 calories and only 3.5 grams of fat.
2. Wendy's Chili-Topped Potato. Includes ample protein and fiber and only 460 calories.
3. KFC Grilled Chicken Breast with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Lot's of protein, moderate amount of fat, and only 430 calories.
4. Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis Breakfast. Lowest breakfast sandwich in regards to calories, fat, cholesterol, and sodium. Only 260 calories.
5. Jack in the Box Chicken Teriyaki Bowl. Low in saturated fat, but plenty of protein and some fiber.
6. Chick-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wrap. Packed with fiber, protein, and only moderate fat.
7. McDonald's Southwest Salad and Fruit n Yogurt Parfait. Highest in fiber and protein and lowest in saturated fat among other chicken salads. Only 480 calories.
8. Burger King Veggie Burger and Garden Salad. Order this with no mayo and it contains 7 grams of fiber and 22 grams of protein. This burger, without mayo, and a garden salad, without chicken, and a 1/2 packet of light italian dressing totals only 450 calories.
9. Subway Veggie Delight Sandwich and Tomato Orzo Soup. 360 calories, 3.5 grams of fat. Very filling meal you can't go wrong with!
10. Taco Bell Chicken Fresco Burrito Supreme and Pintos 'n' Cheese. 8 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein. Better choice than most at Taco Bell!
These fast food choices are the better choices compared to the other items on the menu. However, to maintain a healthy diet and goal weight, avoiding fast food restaurants is your best choice. These items are the healthiest items to choose from if you do happen to stop at a fast food restaurant. Again, check out skinnyjane.com for health tips, diet information, and any motivation or encouragement that you may need!
Thanks for reading our Skinny Blog! Have a great day!