Many women searching for the best diet online and weight loss plans online don't know how many calories some every day foods they eat have. Although most people won't count calories long term, being aware of how many calories the foods you normally eat have can definitely lead to weight loss.
To lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume on a daily basis and do this consistently. This is truly the only way to get guaranteed weight loss. Our Skinny Jane Weight Loss Challenges simply guide you on exactly what to eat and help you stay full while keeping your calories for the day right where they need to be...which will help you burn belly fat and slim down.
Here is a list of popular foods and their calorie counts and nutritional value:
1. Egg (1 medium) - 70 calories, 6 g protein, 5 g fat, 0 carbs
2. Banana (1 medium) - 105 calories, 1 g protein, 0 g fat, 27 carbs (14 g sugar)
3. Beer (12 fl oz, regular) - 153 calories, 1.6 g protein, 0 g fat, 12.6 g carbs
4. Oatmeal (1/2 cup dry, old fashioned) - 150 calories, 5 g protein, 3 g fat, 27 g carbs
5. Sugar (1 tsp) - 16 calories, 4.2 g carbs
6. Sushi (California Roll, 4 pcs) - 130 calories, 5 g protein, 19 g carbs (4 g sugar), 4 g fat
7. Wine (3.5 fl oz) - 85 calories, 2.8 g carbs
8. Popcorn (microwave butter, 2 tbsp) - 160 calories, 3 g protein, 9 g fat, 18 g carbs
9. Coffee (1 mug) - 2 calories
10. Avocado (1 cup) - 306 calories, 2.9 g protein, 12.9 carbs, 29.2 g fat
Counting calories is a good way to monitor daily intake and make sure you are steering clear of unhealthier foods, and with today's technology is as simple as having an app on your phone. The Skinny Jane Weight Loss Challenges set out menu maps for each week with foods that can be found in your regular grocery store that will help you to lose weight. The challenges are also great for weight loss motivation and helping you hold yourself accountable to reach your weight loss goals.