Drinking water and staying hydrated is very important when losing weight. Getting plenty of water helps you lose weight, by the following:
1. It suppresses your appetite.
2. It reduces your cholesterol.
3. It helps tone your muscles. Dehydrated muscles won't tone.
4. It's necessary for proper digestion. When you are dehydrated you will feel tired and bloated.
5. It helps your liver function. Your liver metabolizes fat.
6. It soothes digestive problems. Water will help jumpstart your system again.
7. The right amount of water will help retain extra water weight.
8. Stops you from confusing hunger and thirst.
9. Moisturizes skin and makes it more radiant and supple.
10. Washes toxins out of body, cleanses you, and makes you all around healthier.
Fun facts and more benefits of drinking water: 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal will help with your digestion. 1 glass of water before taking a bath will help lower your blood pressure. 1 glass of water before going to bed will help you avoid having a stoke or heart attack. 2 glasses of water after waking up in the morning will help you activate your internal organs for the day.
Don't let yourself get dehydrated! Get plenty of water throughout the day and you will gain all of these benefits to help you lose weight!
Thanks for reading our Skinny Blog! Have a great day!