When most women start on their weight loss journey they are focused on burning fat more than anything else, but often they don’t know how exactly know how to burn fat fast. Luckily, there are many easy steps you can take to burn fat fast and achieve fast weight loss. Here are some super simple ways to burn fat fast:
- Do Yoga. As discussed in our previous blog "Can stress keep you from losing weight?" stress can lead to unwanted weight gain. By doing yoga, you can fight the stress that is giving you problems.
- Plan Your Meals. Planning meals ahead of time makes it much easier to stick to a healthy diet. When you plan out a meal ahead of time and get some early prep done, it is more convenient and easier to say no to unhealthy fast food.
- Drink More Water. Drinking enough water each day is essential for easy weight loss. Instead of drinking soda, alcohol, juice, or sports drinks; try adding some fresh fruit to a glass of ice water.
- Sprint. Mixing sprints with lighter cardio will cause your body to use more energy and will speed up your metabolism, burning fat more quickly than just jogging for long periods of time. Interval training is a great way to give a boost to your workout.
- Sleep More. If you don't usually get enough sleep at night your body can interpret being tired as being hungry, because it needs fuel to keep running. To stop cravings, get a full eight hours of sleep each night, it will help you feel better in more than one way.
- Play Sports. Don't like simply running on the treadmill or using other boring exercise equipment? Try playing sports instead! Not only are sports more fun and interactive, they are also higher intensity and lead to burning fat fast.
- Stop Focusing on One Area. It is nearly impossible to burn fat in only one place on your body, so stop trying to "spot reduce" and focus on total body fat burning exercises and you will burn fat faster.
- Lift Heavier Weights. Building muscle is not a bad thing, so lift heavier weights and you will not only see muscle start to build but it will also become easier to burn fat.
- Switch It Up. After doing the same workout over and over again, your body grows accustomed to the routine and you will stop seeing result. Whether it is doing different exercises, adding weight, or increasing repetitions, make sure you change your workout every few weeks if you want to see continued results.
- Track Your Progress. Tracking your progress is a great way to keep yourself on the right track and also remind you of how much you have accomplished. Our Skinny Jane Challenges provide a great way for you to track your progress along the way.
- Find a Friend. Working out and eating healthier is a lot easier and more fun when you have a friend to hold you accountable. Find a friend that is also looking to have similar results to you and push each other to achieve your goals.
- Walk or Cycle More. Instead of driving down the street to pick up that ingredient you need for dinner tonight, walk or bike there. Only drive when you absolutely have to, walking is an easy way to burn more calories throughout the day.
- Eat Right. Make sure you know what nutrients your body needs in order to run efficiently. If you exercise a lot your body will need to replenish energy and repair your muscles. Our Skinny Jane Challenges will help you eat healthy and get all the nutrients you need if you are unsure on how to eat right.
Most people assume that burning fat is going to require a lot of effort and hard work. Luckily as you can tell by reading these tips, there are plenty of easy ways to help you burn fat fast and get easy weight loss.
Thank you for reading our Skinny Blog!