If you are having trouble deciding which foods to eat when dieting and if you happen to go to a fast food restaurant, keep this list below in mind of what not to get! We have had many women who are on our weight loss challenges ask about fast food choices, and the best answer is to avoid it all together if you can, especially when trying to lose weight. If you happen to decide on a fast food restaurant though, stick with the most simple choices. Try to stick to grilled chicken and vegetables, and avoid soft drinks and fried food at all costs. Below, is a list of fast food choices to avoid at all costs!
1. Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries. 2140 calories, more calories than you should eat all day!
2. Taco Bell Chicken Ranch Fully Loaded Taco Salad. 960 calories, this item beats every other item on the Taco Bell menu.
3. Five Guys Large French Fries. 1464 calories, 71 grams of fat!
4. McDonald's Chocolate Triple Thick Shake. 1160 calories, more calories than any other item with 27 grams of fat. Worse than two cheeseburgers!
5. Dunkin' Donuts Sausage Supreme Omelet and Cheese on Bagel. 690 calories, more grams of fat than three glazed doughnuts and comes close to the recommended limit for sodium per day.
6. Starbucks Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate. 600 calories. If you grab one of these for your morning pick-me-up, then you're already a quarter of the way through your recommended daily calories.
7. Applebee's Quesadilla Burger.1440 calories, 4410 mg. of sodium, nearly twice the recommended daily limit.
8. Burger King Oreo Sundae Shake (22 oz.). 980 calories. A medium with strawberry ice cream, and you'll get 21 grams of unsaturated fat (more than a day's worth).
9. Chop't Cobb Salad Wrap. 787 calories, more calories than a whopper with cheese, and is loaded with 380 mg. of cholesterol.
10. KFC Chicken Bowl. 700 calories. Even though it's at the bottom of this list, it's still 1/3 of your recommended daily calories!
Thanks for reading our Skinny Blog! Check us out for more information about products and other weight loss tips at skinnyjane.com!