1. You'll improve your memory. Working out not only gets you more energy and oxygen to your brain, but it can also boost your memory and help you learn better.
2. You'll have better posture. Exercising is one of the best ways to improve your posture. Regularly working your abs, back, and other muscles can go a long way into fixing your posture, both sitting and standing.
3. You'll boost your confidence. Not only will physically look better, you will mentally feel better. Exercising gives you a sense of accomplishment and helps you feel better about yourself all around.
4. You'll de-stress. Whether it be the occassional rough day or more chronic stress, exercise will help wreak havoc with your mind and make you feel better. Exercising releases endorphins, which are natural stress-fighters that help get your mind off of whatever is stressing you out.
5. You'll sleep better. Regular exercise will help you rest more efficiently and sleep better. The best times to
exercise are in the morning or the afternoon, rather than too close to bedtime.
6. You'll have more energy. Studies have shown that a workout in the afternoon can actually keep you energized and more productive for the rest of the day and evening.
7. You will live longer. Exercising increases your life expectancy about as much as quitting smoking will increase your life expectancy.
8. You will lose weight. Exercising regularly will help you shed those unwanted pounds. It will also help you stay tightened and toned, and become stronger.
What are you waiting for? Go grab a quick workout! With these 8 reasons alone, why not?
Thanks for reading our Skinny Blog! Have a great day!