What is Collagen?
Most people don't know that collagen is the most abundant protein and second most abundant substance in the body. Collagen can be thought of as super glue that holds your body together. As a matter of fact, the word "Collagen" originates from the Greek word "Kolla," which means "glue."
Collagen is made up of four amino acids, and it's a major component of connective tissues that make up your tendons, ligaments, bones, and even your skin! And gram for gram collagen is stronger than steel...one more thing that makes it so mighty!
What does Collagen do?
Collagen peptides occur naturally and it provides structure to all your body’s connective tissues, blood vessels, the corneas, intervertebral discs, muscles, and your gastrointestinal tract. It provides structure to your nails, bones, and teeth. Collagen gives your skin elasticity and strength, and it helps repair and renew your skin cells. In fact, the second layer of your skin consists of 75% collagen! Losing collagen results in sagging skin and unsightly wrinkles, and who wants this?
Since your joints and bones are made up of collagen, it also plays a vital role in the health of both. Joint pain and weak bones can both happen due to a decrease of collagen in your body.
What Happens at Age 20 and Beyond??
Unfortunately, around the age of 20, collagen production starts to slow down approximately 1% per year. Then, it decreases even more after age 40 and further decreases in post menopausal women due to decreased estrogen production.
Diet and Lifestyle Choices also play a crucial role in collagen production. Most people don't eat a collagen rich diet; they eat a high sugar diet that leads to inflammation in the body and diminishing skin elasticity. Too much sun and high levels of cortisol, due to stress, also cause collagen to breakdown in the body. Lastly, smoking causes a reduction of collagen production due to nicotine reducing blood flow to the organs and depriving skin of needed nutrients and oxygen.
Should I Take Collagen, is it Safe, and What are the Benefits?
Yes, you should absolutely take it! Taking Skinny Jane 100% Pure Collagen Peptides is an easy and safe way to increase your body's collagen internally.
Here's What Makes Skinny Jane Collagen Peptides so Unique:
- Non-GMO, 100% Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Grass Fed and Pasture Raised
- Skinny Jane's Premium Collagen Powder consists of Type I and Type III collagen, which both help nourish and repair your body.
- Helps Relieve Joint Pain and Strengthen Bones - Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. Studies show hydrolyzed collagen can help strengthen your joints and help with pain caused by conditions like osteoarthritis.
- Keto, Paleo, and Weight Loss Friendly - Collagen contains amino acids which support lean tissue which in turn helps boost your metabolism. The protein also helps decrease your appetite.
- Rejuvenates Skin and Hair, Combats Aging, and Strengthens Nails - Collagen is vital in maintaining structure of your skin, bones, tendons, and organs.
Best of All, Skinny Jane Collagen Peptides are Unflavored and Easy to Take!
Simply add 1 serving (2 scoops) of Skinny Jane Collagen Powder in your Skinny Blend, 180 Muscle Mix, Pro-Keto Shake or favorite beverage and blend for 10 seconds. Or stir into soups, breads, pancake batter, smoothies, yogurt or oatmeal.
Where Can I Order 100% Pure Collagen Peptides?
Order Here: Skinny Jane Collagen Peptides
Sale! 35 Servings for only $29.99! Order Today!
Customer Review: "It’s so easy to add this collagen to any drink, since it’s unflavored. I either add it to my coffee in the morning or to my protein shakes/smoothies. I love that it’s 100% pure collagen. My nails have grown like crazy and my skin looks shinier!" Kim G. 9.2.2020