Fast, Fun and Simple - Skinny Tips!
Do you want motivation and weight loss tips on a regular basis? Do you have days when you just don't feel motivated to diet? Do you often wonder, "how can I get thin" without starving or calorie counting? Then please "like" our SKJ8 facebook page so you can receive motivation and great weight loss tips on a regular basis. We are committed to helping you with simple weight loss tips that you can easily incorporate into your daily routine.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Decide today to make one small change...drink 4 bottles of water or walk after dinner for 20 minutes or don't eat anything after 7... it is the small changes that one can stick with and that will ultimately lead to postive and lasting weight loss success.
- A YEAR FROM NOW, YOU WILL WISH YOU WOULD HAVE STARTED LOSING WEIGHT TODAY! Just think how fast the last year went by...now think of where you would be today if you would have simply lost one pound a week over the last year! Stop making excuses as to why you can't lose weight and let SkinnyJane8 help you lose your weight and get rid of it for good!
- Want a great snack that will curb your appetite and help you get skinny? Try one serving of lightly salted almonds, as they have been proven to satisfy hunger. BTW, this is one of our favorite weight loss tips!
- Did you know that fiber helps stabilize your blood sugar and helps you feel full? Shoot for 25 grams of fiber a day, and with SkinnyJane8, you will be getting plenty of fiber every day!
- Feeling stressed and tempted to turn to food? Make a list of three things you will do other than eat. For example, you could go for a walk, write a letter to friend, read a book, watch a program that makes you laugh, or rediscover a favorite hobby. Many people turn to food when they are stressed and the key is to have strategies that ensure you won't sabotage yourself!
- Drink your water - drinking a glass of water before meals reduces hunger and makes you eat less which leads to weight loss and more energy! Shoot for at least 64 oz. a day.
For great "how do I get skinny" and weight loss motivation, please "like" our SKJ8 facebook page.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!