Happy New Year!
Yes, it's that time of year again; The New Year! Time for new beginnings, goal setting, and...How do you stay on track and make 2021 the year you do so?
Recently, I watched a video that featured a young lady talking about resolutions and saying how you don't change in one flashing moment (How very true this is!). Instead take advantage of the little moments and the little changes that add up to you meeting your resolutions! Here's 5 simply, yet powerful To Do's to help you on your self discovery and improvement journey:
- Take Photos - Snapping pictures, even just a selfie, will show your progress while keeping you honest, motivated, and accountable. Take weekly pictures and compare them side to side for a confidence boost.
- Journal - Losing weight takes a burning desire and commitment - not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally. Writing in a journal can help you vent, rejoice in victories, and talk about difficulties that may be too private to share. In fact, writing down what you eat is the number one weight loss tool for long term success.
- Quotes - Pick a motivational passage to motivate you when you need it most. Whenever you feel like throwing in the towel, let your quote be the voice in your head, telling you to keep going. CLICK HERE for 20 of our favorite motivational quotes!
- Tell the World - Just do it! Share on social media, with your family, co-worker... EVERYONE! Let them know you have your eyes on the prize and need their support.
- Join a Group - Facebook groups, fitness classes, and support communities will not only motivate you; they are a great way to get recipes, tips, and connect when you may feel alone.
The New Year is the perfect time to challenge yourself and start moving in a new direction. You are motivated and ready to make a change, and this is hands down the best time to get started!
Start 2021 off right by ordering a Skinny Jane Weight Loss Plan. Both the 28 Day & 8 Week Challenges come with a full meal plan and supplements to help you achieve your goals and change your life! If you need to lose under 15 pounds, I recommend the 28 Day Challenge. If you need to lose more than 15 pounds, the 8 Week Challenge will be best for you.
Learn more and order.