- PLAN: Have a journal/calendar on hand. In this, you will want to write down all of your workouts and meal plans! It will keep you on track and focused!
- SET GOALS: Setting realistic goals can make or break your fitness journey. If you say you want to lose 50 pounds by next January, it is harder to see that goal happening, so you may fall off track. It is best to set smaller goals weekly and monthly!
- PARTNER UP: Having a workout partner or someone to hold you accountable will help you stay on track throughout your journey. It is better when your partner is positive and believes in what you are doing as well!
- DON’T GO FROM 100 TO 0: If you start your journey off by cutting out all fats, carbs, and so on, there is a good chance you won’t make it past the first 2 months. You can lose weight and still feel full without eating salads 3 times a day. Just do your research!
- HAVE FUN: Enjoying your journey is the most important thing. If you do not think of it as a hassle everyday and enjoy the process, it becomes that much easier to stick to.
Skinny Jane offers several weight loss programs for you to choose from! They include everything you need to start your journey to a healthier lifestyle! Click SHOP at the top of the page to choose your program!