Follow these 9 tips, and stay on track during the holidays!
1. Workout in the morning! Research shows that when women worked out in the a.m., they not only moved more the rest of the day, but they also responded less to pictures of tempting food compared with the days they didn't do a morning workout. The upshot: fewer cravings for high-fat fare. You will also get more accomplished during the day, and your mood will be elevated leading to better relationships with everyone around you.
2. Drink a Skinny Blend Protein Shake within 30 minutes after your workout. Studies show doing this within 30 minutes after you workout helps speed your body's recovery and helps you increase your lean muscle tissue which leads to burning fat all day long.
3. Snack on vegetables and other high fiber items to help you feel fuller longer.
4. Switch to healthy fats! Try cutting down on the butter and oil, and swap them for food like avocados, bananas, or applesauce into your holiday foods!
5. WAIT! Before grabbing seconds! Since it takes about 20 minutes for the brain to get the message that dinner has been served, it is best to go on a walk or chat with friends before dishing for seconds!
6. Drink Water!!!! Rather than guzzling calorie and sugar rich sodas and juices (which are associated with increased body fat and blood pressure) treat yourself to a glass of wine at dinner and keep your allegiance to water for the rest of the day!
7. Eat the lean protein first! When you make your holiday dinner plate, be sure to get plenty of turkey or other lean protein and eat it first. If you don't eat turkey, look for something else that is high protein. Eating protein first will stave off your appetite and result in less calories eaten at mealtime.
8. Take a walk around your neighborhood, preferably for 20 minutes or greater, after you eat your holiday dinner. This will help you feel better, burn calories, and help you feel better the rest of the day.
9. Control your appetite and keep your weight off through the holidays with Skinny Jane supplements! Whether it's a Skinny Blend Shake, Skinny Jane Collagen Peptides, or our Core Care Premium Probiotic, our line of supplements will help you. Click HERE now!
Incorporate these 9 tips, and you will lose body fat and have more energy. Thanks for reading our blog, and if you liked this article, please share it on social media with your friends. If you need a great eating plan and diet, check out our weight loss plans for men and women at: https://www.skinnyjane.com/skinnyjane-products/