Many “diets” have people on a CRAZY plan. This includes no carbs, no sugar, limited protein, and many other absurd guidelines. People tend to fail miserably with these out of reach and downright unhealthy diet plans. These common “fails” in weight loss can also have major effects on mood swings.
Have you ever heard the saying, “You’re not yourself when you’re hungry?” Well it’s true! Below, we have provided 5 easy tips to keep you from going hungry on your weight loss journey.
- Keep It Fresh- Whole, minimally processed foods supply you with the energy you need while also helping regulate your appetite and reduce your hunger levels.
- Eat More But Better- You don’t have to eat a small salad without dressing to lose weight. Eat at least 3 cups of vegetables and 3 pieces of fruit daily, along with several servings of fiber-rich sweet potatoes, beans, and whole grains.
- Drink/Eat Some Dairy- Did you know that your body contains bacteria called bifidobacterial that is in your intestines? These bacteria aide in weight loss and lessen symptoms related to obesity. Cultured milk, buttermilk, yogurt, and cheese are rich in these bacteria!
- Switch It Out - Rather than switching EVERY meal out for a salad and leaving you hungry, start by switching you unhealthy snacks out for fruits and vegetables. Snacking is a huge issue when it comes to weight gain, but doing this small thing can make a BIG difference.
- Make Your Plate BIGGER - This sounds crazy, right? Well, not when you’re eating salad. If you are going to eat salad for a meal, you need to make sure it is fulfilling for you. So, you should put plenty of greens and protein on it. This will reduce your urge to snack later.
Following these 5 simple steps will help you have a happy and healthy weight loss journey. For information on Skinny Jane’s weight loss programs and products, visit www.SkinnyJane.com today!