The holidays are peak party season. Finding the self-control to resist temptation can be difficult. Good news is you DON'T have to choose between starving and stuffed this holiday season! Try these recipes and you'll be trimming more than the tree this holiday season!
- Use Skinny Blend to mix up a peppermint protein shake!
- Green Bean Casserole is always a hit, especially when you feel good eating it.
- Roasting Sweet Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts makes a nutrient-packed side everyone will love!
- Live in a warmer climate? Make this fruity tree for the perfect holiday centerpiece.
- Potato Latkes get a healthy twist with this baked, not fried recipe.
- If you or your guests prefer vegan fare, this stuffing recipe is sure to please!
- What better treat on Christmas morning than these Santa's?!
Our number one treat for staying on track during the holidays? Skinny Blend! Anytime you are craving a sweet, decedant holiday treat mix one Skinny Blend shake using 6-8 oz of milk and 1 scoop of mix.